|Series||Cardcaptor Sakura: Clear Card Arc|
|Also Known As||Akiho-chan|
|Birthday||September 18th (Virgo)|
|Episode 4: "Sakura and the Lovely Transfer Student"|
|Episode 22: "Sakura's Clear Cards"|
Akiho's given name 秋穂 means "Autumn blade of a plant" in Japanese. Her family name uses the Kanji characters 詩之本, 詩 means poem/poetry, while 之本 means "the origin of". So her surname could mean "the origin of poem".
Akiho has long light blonde hair that's parted into two large curls and blue eyes.
She is shy, at first she showed no friends, but when Sakura became a friend, she became more outgoing. Like Sakura, she is shown to be very cheerful and friendly as well, as seen during her lunch with Sakura's friends, but eventually opened up after their comforting and welcoming nature. Eventually, she becomes quick friends with Sakura in the very same day.
She was born into the oldest magician cloaked tribe and is the only descendant who is born with no magical abilities. Due to that fact, Akiho was neglected by her parents and the Magician tribe. Akiho suffered loneliness throughout her childhood, she then turned to books which the only way to keep her company and cheer her up.
Clear Card Arc
After Sakura's cards have been made blank, she continues to have dreams about the mysterious figure who appears to be behind it all; the only thing she can discern about them, though, is that they are the same height as her. The next day, Akiho is introduced as a new student at Sakura's high school and the two automatically bond.
Akiho reveals that she has lived in multiple countries/regions (including England and Hong Kong - the same as Syaoran and Eriol, respectively) and has moved a lot due to her parents jobs; but is generally kept in the care of Yuna D. Kaito, of whom it is obvious she harbors romantic feelings for. When the group is out viewing cherry blossoms in the spring, Akiho and Tomoyo perform a duet for everybody and at the encouragement of the group, Akiho decided to join Tomoyo in the school choir.
Akiho is very similar to Sakura personality wise and their similar appearance was even noted by Sakura herself. The two mesh well together and Akiho went to Sakura to learn how to cook so that she could surprise Yuna with a meal she made especially for him.
It turns out that Akiho and Sakura "share" dreams - with Akiho (in the anime) as the figure in the robe (in which she herself does not know that that is her) and Sakura as herself, both parties not knowing who each other are. As Sakura and Akiho continue to enter the same dream, Akiho later develops a knowledge of why she is present in those dreams: the mysterious person she is watching has something she wants. The two's resonance grows stronger within the dreams as they continue to meet, and in Chapter 21 of Clear Card Arc, Akiho remembers that the robe in her dreams is the formal robe of her clan: meaning that she too is part of the "D" magician clan.
In Chapter 25 of Clear Card Arc, more of her backstory is revealed; with a younger Akiho appearing, as she reflects on her childhood with the clan.
Sakura is Akiho's classmate and first friend made at Tomoeda, as she was the joined who invited her to have lunch with her friends, in which she becomes friends with as well. Throughout the day, the two become really close, with Tomoyo remarking on how watching the very two gives a very warm feeling. Eriol even remarks similarly, stating the two were made to become friends.
- Her birthday was eventually confirmed (in the Clear Card Anime starter book) to be September 18th. Because Akiho's birthday occurs not long after the start of the Japanese school year (April 1st), by the coming autumn she would already have had another birthday.
- Though her age is currently unconfirmed, since she is in the same school grade as Sakura, and her birthday is September 18th, while Sakura (with her aforementioned birthday April 1st) is confirmed 13 at the start of the series; Akiho would, not long after the start of the series, soon turn, or be, 14 if she was around a similar age. This is despite timeline inconsistencies with a real-world based Japanese school system setting.
- She used to live in France, Germany, Italy, England, and Hong Kong before coming to Japan.
- In Chapter 13 of Clear Card Arc, it is revealed that she dislikes konnyaku and likes onions.
- Her most important person is Yuna D. Kaito.
- At everyone's encouragement she joins the choir club with Tomoyo.
- She becomes another victim of Yamazaki's lies.
- Akiho's voice actress, Minori Suzuki, is the voice behind Rewind, the second ending song of Cardcaptor Sakura: Clear Card Arc.