Welcome to the Cardcaptor Sakura Wiki, the free encyclopaedia dedicated to Cardcaptor Sakura that anyone can edit!
The Cardcaptor Sakura Wiki, founded on March 16, 2006, currently has 699 articles.
From all the editors here at the Cardcaptor Sakura wiki, thank you for your contributions!
- …that some scenes in Episode 55 are very similar to some scenes in Miyuki-Chan in Wonderland?
- …that Touya Kinomoto and Yukito Tsukishiro's uniform are very similar to the uniform from Ouran High School Host Club.
- …that Mokona Modoki is a character from CLAMP's series, Magic Knight: Rayearth?
- …that Syaoran, Fai, Mokona Modoki and Kurogane appear in episode 20 of Kobato.?
- …that the Clow Reed shown in XxxHOLiC is the same Clow Reed that made the Clow Cards?
- …that, between Cardcaptor Sakura, Tsubasa: Reservoir Chronicle and XxxHOLiC, 9 characters are directly related to Clow Reed?
- …that "Syaoran" inherited his jian sword from his father, Syaoran Li, who also inherited it from his father?
- Cardcaptor Sakura Official Website
- NHK's Cardcaptor Sakura: Clear Card Arc Anime Official Website
- NHK's Original Cardcaptor Sakura Anime Official Website (Archived)
- NHK's New Cardcaptor Sakura Original Anime Official Website
- NHK's Cardcaptor Original Anime Re-broadcast Info Website
- Cardcaptor Sakura Official Twitter
- Cardcaptor Sakura Official Facebook
- Cardcaptor Sakura Official Instagram
- CLAMP's Official Website
- MADHOUSE's Website on Sakura's Costume Designs
- Takara Tomy's Cardcaptor Sakura Products
Want to affiliate with us?
If you would like to become an affiliated site, please contact an administrator.
- Clear Card Volume 11 will release on October 13, 2021 in Japan and 2022 in USA.
- Chapter 55 (Clear Card) has been released.
- Short Story 4 has been released.
- Chapter 54 (Clear Card) has been released.
- Chapter 53 (Clear Card) has been released.
- Spoilers are to be expected!
- Please refer to a brief summary of the guidelines for writing articles and uploading images.
- No fanart of any kind are allowed in the articles.
- Any edit wars should be avoided by talking with each other in a civil manner.