|Series||Cardcaptor Sakura: Clear Card Arc|
|Also Known As||Bunny-san|
|Likes||Chocolate and all sweets|
|"Sakura, the Rabbit, and the Song of the Moon"|
Her name "Momo" means "Peach" in Japanese.
She is a white rabbit with light blue scarf around her neck and ears. Her eyes are completely close.
She has a mole under her right eye and wears a gold clockwork-shaped crown on her left ear. She is usually carried around on Akiho Shinomoto's bag as a plush of sorts.
Momo has never been seen with her eyes open, even when sentient.
Momo is sentient, much like Kero and Spinel, but Akiho is unaware of this. She enjoys eating the food Yuna D. Kaito prepares, and usually sits in a lounging position on the couch.
She also seems to be somewhat concerned about how far Kaito plans to go to achieve his goal in working taboo magics.
Momo came into the world a long time ago, as the guardian of a magical book with the mission of protecting it. That book gave its owner command over a very special type of sorcery: time magic. Unfortunately, mastering time magic proved to be extremely difficult, so much so that no one ever did, and those who tried it rarely ended well. Momo then decided that such magic should not be used and gave up on finding a new owner for the book. However, this changed when a sorcerer named Yuna D. Kaito came to her expressing interest in such magic. Momo agreed in exchange for Kaito giving her chocolates, tea and a comfortable sofa.
At some point, Momo met Akiho's Mother who gave her the ring that she wears in her ear, asking her to take care of her "little Alice". Thus, Momo remained by Akiho's side since the day she born.
Momo finds Akiho sweet, but sometimes gets tired of not moving in Akiho's presence. Nonetheless, Momo is always keeping watch on Akiho.
Yuna is the only one who has been seen to communicate with Momo as of yet. Both of them are of the consensus that they need to watch over Akiho.
- Like Kero and Spinel Sun, she is a magical creature who has a borrowed form of a stuffed toy animal.
- Her true form has not yet been shown in the anime, being still in production until the manga is completed.
- "Let's be honest. That girl is never going to grow out of her clumsiness"
- "Is there anything more divine?"
- "How are things? It is time yet?"
- "Just enough to fill my beautiful body."
- "She's begun to synchronize."
- "Maybe it was contrary dream. But it may also be one that comes true."
- "What will you do? Even with your D magic, you'll never be able to stop that book's time."
- "You used the time magic again."
- "She's dreaming like she always is. To put it simply, she's basically acting in her sleep."
- "Even if she does, she'll write it off as being a dream."
- "She'll likely remember."
- "Hold on! You're really going to do this?"
- "You may be powerful, but turning time back that much is insane, even for you."
- "But you won't stop."
- "That's part of it. But there's another reason."