|Sakura and Kero's Big Fight|
|Season 1, Episode 15|
|Air date||July 21, 1998|
|Cards Captured|| The Storm|
Sakura, Touya, and Cinderella
Sakura and the Rainbow of Memories
Sakura and Kero's Big Fight (さくらとケロの大げんか, Sakura to Kero no Oogenka) is the 15th episode of the first series of Cardcaptor Sakura. The Cardcaptors title for this episode is "Sakura and Kero's Big Fight".
Syaoran Li captures his second Clow Card after defeating the Storm card. Tension develops between Kero and Sakura Kinomoto over the Syaoran issue which builds into a fight the next day after Kero makes a mess after building a room inside Sakura's desk drawer, enraging Sakura and walks downstairs angrily.
Touya makes fun of her but he yelps seeing Sakura glaring at him. While Sakura is at school, Kero eats liquor filled chocolate and wanders out the window, drunk before passing out on a couch. The next day, he awakens to find himself with a young girl named Akane who lives alone with her mother.
Unable to escape, Kero secretly contacts the worried Sakura by fax. Akane wishes she could fly to see her father in heaven and the Float card makes her dreams come true. Despite Kero's best efforts, he's too slow to catch it and is able to fall until Sakura comes to his rescue and saves Akane by sealing the Float Card away. But a wind prevents Sakura from getting close to Akane and as a last-minute plan, Sakura later uses the Wood Card to stop Akane from falling to her death.
As a way of making amends, Sakura redesigns her bottom desk drawer to become Kero's bedroom from now on. However the bed which Sakura made broke leading to their fight again.
Featured Clothes and Costumes
- (After the bed Sakura made for Kero broke)
- Kero: Are you sure it wasn't just made poorly?
- Sakura: You're cruel! You just got fat, Kero-chan!
- Kero: What!? I haven't gained any weight! It's just that you're bad with this kinda stuff, Sakura!
- Sakura: I heard that!
- This episode, along with Episodes 1, 4, 31 and 42, feature the capture of two Clow Cards instead of one.
- This episode is Sakura and Kero's first fight.
- Kero gets his own bedroom, courtesy of Sakura changing her bottom desk drawer into a little home for him.
- This is the only episode that has the same title in both the English-dub and original Japanese.