|Sakura and Sakura from Wonderland|
|Season 3, Episode 55|
|Air date||November 2, 1999|
|Cards Transformed|| The Big|
Sakura and the Calendar of Memories
Sakura, Kero, and the Sweet Meeting
Sakura and Sakura From Wonderland (さくらと不思議の国のさくら, Sakura to Fushigi no Kuni no Sakura) is the 55th episode of Cardcaptor Sakura. The Cardcaptors title for this episode is "Sakura in Wonderland".
While reading Alice in Wonderland, Sakura is sucked into the book's fantasy due to another of Eriol's enchantments, this time on a leaf he gave Sakura to use as a bookmark. There she meets the story's characters who have taken on the forms of her friends and family: Eriol is the Cheshire Cat, Yukito/Yue is the White Rabbit, Touya is the Mad Hatter, Syaoran is Tweedledum and Tweedledee, Tomoyo is Humpty Dumpty, and Kero is the Red Queen. During the adventure, Sakura converts the Big and Little cards (in fruitless attempts to use them to her advantage), and discovers that Syaoran likes someone else other than Yukito. In the end, she manages to find the enchanted leaf floating in the sky and flies through it, allowing her to escape the book.
Featured Clothes and Costumes
- Sakura: (meets Eriol as the Cat in Wonderland) I got it! This is all a dream, right?
- Eriol: Incorrect!
- Sakura: But...........
- Eriol: (washes himself like a cat)
- Sakura: For you to be doing something like that, Eriol...This has to be a dream!
- Eriol: That's not necessarily the case. Actually, I have a rather mischievous personality.
- Sakura: R...Really?
- Eriol: It's always hard for me to keep from making wisecracks when you and Li are both so slow. Yes, yes...
- Sakura: I'm...Slow?
- Eriol: (with Clow's voice) Quite.
- Sakura: (after landing on the chess board and talking to Tomoyo) Kero! Do you know how I can get out of this book?
- Kero: (in his false form) I ain't Kero. How dare you interrupt my chess match?... (transforms) I'm the queen!
- Sakura: What's wrong with you Kero?
- Kero: Call me Queen! (attacks Sakura)
- This is the second episode where Sakura is shrinking just like in episode 24, and this is also the second episode where Sakura is growing into a giant by using the Big card just like in episode 31, and while Sakura change back to her normal size just like in episode 24.