|Sakura and the Wonderful Teacher|
|Season 1, Episode 26|
|Air date||October 20, 1998|
|Cards Captured||The Maze|
Sakura and One More Sakura
Sakura and the Shrine of Memories
Sakura and the Wonderful Teacher (さくらとすてきな先生, Sakura to Suteki na Sensei) is the 26th episode of the first series of Cardcaptor Sakura. The Cardcaptors title for this episode is "No Way Out".
Sakura is late for dinner, and she promised her father she'd be home by then. On her way home, Sakura bumps into a woman in the street. Later that night, Sakura tells Kero about that woman she bumped into. Touya arrives with a dessert for her. Kero accidentally says "All right!" and Touya stares at him.
After arriving at school the next day, Sakura discovers that her math teacher will be on extended vacation and the substitute teacher was the woman she bumped into the day before, Ms.Mizuki. During lunch break, Syaoran reveals to Sakura and Tomoyo that the substitute has a strange presence, and that they should be careful around her.
When school finishes, Sakura and Tomoyo go to a shrine to buy an amulet. Upon arriving, Sakura feels a Clow Card. While at the Shrine they also see Meiling and Syaoran. After a brief conversation, they are all transported into a labyrinth. It is soon discovered that this is the work of the Maze card.
A number of escape attempts using the Fly and Sword cards are foiled. The Maze then starts to change shape and Meiling is separated from the others. While searching for Meiling, they find her with Ms. Mizuki and they soon escape the Labyrinth with Ms. Mizuki's help. The Clow Card is then captured, however it goes to Ms. Mizuki who promptly goes on to give it to Sakura.
- Meiling: You promised you would eat lunch with me!
- Syaoran: W-Wait a minute. We're having a serious conversation right now.
- Meiling: What kind of serious conversation?
- Tomoyo: About Ms. Mizuki.
- Meiling: What's this!? Despite the fact that you already have me!?
- Syaoran: It's not what you're thinking about!
- Touya: If you don't watch where you're going, you'll trip.
- Sakura: I'm fine!
- Touya: Even if you are, you'll make a big hole in the ground if you trip!
- Sakura: What was that!?